• Tell me about your work? What are you currently working on?
Its hard to explain but its just a mixture of what i would like to see visually and sometimes what i can’t explain emotionally. Im currently working on a lot of things, i have a.d.d so i can’t get stuck doing one thing. thats maybe why my shit looks fucked up haha
• How is this different from your past projects?
well currently I’m working for other people other then myself (afterlife) (medichi). so i force myself to curve my style to a style that fits their brand.
• Why did you decide to become an artist?
i never decided. this is what the universe has planned for me.
• What is your workspace like?
my workspace at the moment is my room. i paint on my floor and i photograph in this little corner of my room. just a mess but its my mess so its cool.
• If you could hang out with one person, living or dead, who would that be?
jean michel basquiat or mark gonzales i can’t pick
• Who inspires you as an artist?
I’m not really inspired by humans anymore, at one point i was and don’t get me wrong i have artist i like but as I’ve grown humans aren’t the source of inspiration but more whats inside. how i feel how i see its all about me.
• Any rituals you have when you do art?
i start on at least three different protects at a time. i like to have my music playing both of my computers on (one two work on) (one two search around) tv on and a book close by right now its supernatural : Ancient teachers of mankind by Rick Strassman. this is the only way i can stay constantly focused.
• You recently collaborated with Afterlife LA, how did that come about?
instagram man they hit me up because they liked my style so now I’m working for jonathan as his permanent art designer. pretty cool.
• Where do you get inspiration?
myself anything and everything that i can experience.
• How has your style changed over the years?
my style has drastically changed over the passed few months because now i know what the fuck I’m doing haha
•What medium are you most accustomed to
• What is your creative process like?
just a bunch of shit going on at the same time. My creative process is make a heck tech environment in where a normal being wouldn’t be able to concentrate
• What can we expect to see from you in the future?
i want to make art as big as it use to be. art of the 21st century, my name in books as the person who began the revolution of the human mind through art.
• What do you believe is a key element in creating a good composition?
It starts with an idea what makes a good composition is making that idea into something you’re proud of and made you feel more human because of it. makes you live free with no judgment of yourself.